Friday, February 20, 2015

Dial Soap

I constantly visit friends/family members’ homes and try to keep a “mental” note of all the different varieties of antibacterial and non-antibacterial liquid hand soap. There are so many it is very hard to keep up with all the names, brands, and scents. I decided to try the Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, instead of constantly using the bar soap for washing hands after I and family members occupy the bathroom. I found the liquid hand soap effective that you only needed to use a little of the liquid, and not have the experience “slimy” soap film after constant hand-washing use, as well as everyone using the same soap repeatedly, regardless of activity before hand-washing.

I could see the purpose of everyone not using the same bar soap repeatedly after each person uses the bathroom. I found it difficult to open the top piece in order for the liquid to become released. After a little maneuvering it worked perfectly. I would not be able to state which type of procedure is more cost-effective whether the bar soap or the liquid soap for hand-washing. I can state that it is a lot easier, and I believe more sanitary than everyone using the same bar soap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment