Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pembrook Fleece Shawl Wrap Pashmina Scarf

Pembrook Fleece Shawl Wrap Pashmina Scarf

 

 

  • High Quality polar fleece
  • Two pockets with stylish emboridery
  • Once size:
  • Great Accessory for everyday wear



I was super happy when I opened this beautiful Fleece Shawl. I love the versatility I can use it with what looks like a collar or I can wear it like it has a back. Which with the flap hanging to the back is my favorite way to wear it. I really like how it helps to keep me warm and toasty on these real cold winter days. If you are looking for a light weight handy shawl this is it. I simply cannot express how happy I am with this wrap. I love the soft pink color and the lovely design on the pockets with the fringe on the ends. A sample was supplied to me in exchange my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment