Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fox Brim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

Hey All,

I have insomnia and on a daily basis I look like I've been in the boxing ring with Mike Tyson. Not to mention the "Sleepy Puffs" or eye puffiness. I've gone years just using traditional concealer to cover up my baggage. Of course it worked, but the second I didn't have time to do a full face, I had people asking what happened. I recently had the opportunity to try Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream. Normally I would have poo-pooed and moved on from it, but something told me I NEEDED to at least try it. So I jumped in head first.
The bottle is small and cute, colorful and eye-catching. It has what I call a perfect portion pump, it gives you no more, no less than what you need. And trust me, you don't need a whole lot for this cream to apply and work.
I started using Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream  about a week ago. I would apply at night along with my moisturizer and serums, then again in the morning as part of my daily routine. The cream is silky smooth and applies easily with no greasy residue.

I do however notice a faint smell that I am not to fond of.  It feels soothing and nurturing on my skin (even when I rub any left overs on my hands).

I noticed results in only about 3 days. The dark circles diminished and any puffiness had poofed away.

 It makes your eyes look refreshed and well rested, even if you aren't feeling that way on the inside. Now, I have sensitive skin, especially around the eye area which is already sensitive to begin with. I didn't experience any burning or stinging (even on the off chance I got some in my eye). It truly nourished my skin and made it feel soft and look healthy. I would highly recommend this product for anyone in search of an eye cream. It is fantastic and works fast


xoxo
Sia I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment