Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum

Hey Everyone!!!


I am going to talk about  Vitamin C Serum


Right away I noticed a difference. I was even asked at work - What I was doing different to make me look so energized! I told her the only thing was I added Even Glow to my morning routine.



Even Glow has given me back the look of energy and I love having it back. I look and feel younger. Again - how the heck can I feel younger!! Well I do - guess looking younger makes me feel younger!

It smells great and feels very light on your skin.

I will keep using this product and give you more updates later.

Xoxo
Sia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment