Thursday, June 4, 2015

Galaxy S6 Premium Metal Brushed Phone Case by T4S® (Black)

Galaxy S6 Premium Metal Brushed Phone Case by T4S® (Black)

Product Information:



  • 12 months warranty for peace of mind and reliability.
  • High-quality material for a long life, fit galaxy S6 (Not for the galaxy S6 edge).
  • Designed with premium metal aluminum for a beautiful and stylish look.
  • Protect your phone while maintain a beautiful design, fall in love with your phone all over again.
  • Help you protect your phone from dirt, stains, and scratches.

 

 

Thoughts:

 

I am in love with this case! The design is very professional but stylish. It is also surprisingly very durable. I have had this case on my phone for a while and is one of my favorites. I have dropped my phone a few times by accident and there is not a scratch on the case! I also like it isnt thick and bulky like most cases. It is very well designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment