Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil Therapeutic Grade Review Review

 
 
 
Basics::
  • OUR 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE COCONUT OIL IS SO POPULAR BECAUSE IT IS FRAGRANCE FREE, NON-GREASY, AND NON-STAINING so that you won't have to worry about your clothes or sheets. Unlike regular coconut oil, this will always stay liquid.
  • PERFECT CARRIER OIL for spa massage, sensual massage, hot stone massage & aromatherapy. It is a natural antioxidant and disinfectant and does not clog pores.
  • AMAZING SHELF LIFE - Fractionated Coconut Oil is extremely stable and will not go rancid. It requires no special storage or handling.
  • FREE 33 AMAZING RECIPES WITH FRACTIONATED COCONUT EBOOK - Enjoy the pleasure of trying out different combinations to best suit your desires.
  • RISK-FREE LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you don't love our product, then we will refund you your money back - even if the bottle is empty!
 
 
 
 
I've used this for a few different things and I'm falling in love!

1. I've used it in my hair to help moisturize & even though I have very fine hair that gets greasy easily, this fractionated coconut oil made my hair shiny WITHOUT the grease!!

2. I use it as body moisturizer & it's amazing. I've had really dry skin the past few weeks with the weather change and I've noticed a huge difference after using the fractionated coconut oil. My skin is hydrated and soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment