Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yumms! BBQ Grill Mat Set of 2 Nonstick for Grilling, Barbecue, or Baking

Yumms! BBQ Grill Mat Set of 2 Nonstick for Grilling, Barbecue, or Baking
Basics:




  • PREVENTS FOOD FALLING THROUGH THE CRACKS which eliminates the frustration of wasting perfectly good food due to a poor BBQ setup
  • EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION (with grill marks) provide added flavor by cooking the meat in its own natural juices... making your food taste delicious
  • NON-STICK SURFACE made from a material similar to Teflon (which is both dishwasher safe and hand washable) makes it effortless to keep clean... and continually reuse over and over again for decades.
  • FDA APPROVED and can withstand heat up to 450 degrees F... providing you peace of mind with respect to safety and durability
  • CUSTOMIZABLE and comes in a set of 2... which can be cut and modified to any size or shape to perfectly fit any BBQ to achieve flawless results..PLUS our LIFETIME GUARANTEE makes it a no-risk purchase. If you're ever unsatisfied for any reason, simply return it for a 100% refund... no questions asked
 
 
I'm new to using grilling mats and have only recently been introduced to them. I've tried a couple different sized mats.
I'd like to say that I cook on the grill everyday, because I love food cooked on the grill. Sadly, the work that is involved in cleaning the grill always keeps me from it. That is why I like the grilling mats so much. I can cook my food on the grill, without the mess involved with food getting stuck and cooked onto the grates.
I have a decent sized grill, and these fit nicely. The package comes with 2, so I can fit them side by side and have complete coverage of my grilling surface.
The grilling mats are great because they keep food from going between the slats of the grates. I cooked hot dogs, and was able to roll them back and forth very easily, while they still got that "grilled" look to them.
When done, I let it cool down, then simply wash the grilling mat with soapy water. The food slips right off without any scrubbing. Let it dry, and use again.
When you get the product, they are flat in a cardboard sleeve. You can either, put them back in that packaging and store them flat or roll them up for storage. Your preference.
After all is said and done, the mat cleans up in seconds and I don't even have to touch the grates on my grill, because they are already clean.
The mats are also great if you want to cook vegies or food that you would normally worry about slipping between the slats.
I am very pleased with these mats!
Product received in exchange for unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment