Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sherlock 221b Baker Street Gold Keychain Review


Basics::


 
  • Sherlock Keyring
  • 221b Baker Street
  • Gold Tone
  • Perfect Gift
  • Keyring

 

Ok, so I'm geeking out a bit with this keychain.
Obviously anyone getting this keychain has to be a fan of Sherlock. I wasn't a fan from the beginning. I was a bit of a late comer and binge-watched it to current.
I like that the main aspect of it is the 221b Baker Street, with only a little outline of Sherlock in the corner. That way, it's not a screaming advertisement of the show, but more of a private salute to the show, and your fellow fans with appreciate it. Others won't understand and that is fine by me.
It's made of sturdy construction. The metal is thick and won't be easily damaged. This thing is made to last for the long haul. I put it on my keychain right away and it looks right at home there.
Product received in exchange for unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment