Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Infuser Water Bottle

Infuser Water Bottle

Basics:

  • LEAK PROOF - We use leak proof technology in our lock lid that will ensure your fused water stays in the bottle allowing you to take your delicious beverage to the beach, office, gym or anywhere your legs can take you!
  • SAVE MONEY - No need to buy unhealthy drinks at the store that can add up to hundreds of dollars a month. Eliminate the need to buy cases upon cases of bottled water from your local grocer. The FusedFruit water infuser can be reused over and over! Easy to clean and dishwasher friendly - Rinse & Reuse | Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe | Large Opening for Easy Filling and Cleaning | BPA Free
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If This Isnt Your Favorite Way To Drink Water, We Will Refund Your Money. No Questions Asked.




I did a lot of research online prior to purchasing this bottle. I wanted a bottle that was acrylic (because I knew I would constantly knock it over and I didn't want it to break), see-through (so I could see my fruit), leak-proof, and had a large reservoir for fruit. Eventually I narrowed it down to 2 bottles, this and another, but I needed to see what the top of this water bottle looked like, so I could see exactly how the liquid comes out of the bottle. I reached out to Amazon customers to no avail. I contacted the owner through the FruitFused facebook page and not only did he/she send me photos of the top, but his/her customer service was outstanding in helping me, which included giving me updates on shipping and delivery. I chose to purchase from FruitFused instead of the other company mainly because of their excellent customer service, as well as because of their positive reviews on Amazon. I have had the bottle for approx. one week and I have already knocked it over a few times; bottle is very well made and has not given in to my "destructive" habits :-). I love that it is a larger (28 oz) size, and it fits perfectly into my cup holders, which are on the small side (I drive a Prius C - everything about the car is compact, including the cupholders). The design is simple, sleek, and functional. The digital recipe book came to me two days after purchasing (the day it was delivered) via email and it had some great ideas of fruit combinations to try, as well as other agua frescas.

No comments:

Post a Comment