Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover - Gently and Effectively Remove Dead Skin and Reduce Calluses in Just Seconds

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover - Gently and Effectively Remove Dead Skin and Reduce Calluses in Just Seconds

Basics:


  • REMOVE MORE SKIN EVERY SECOND Spins 40 times/sec. More spins means more exfoliation than other tools
  • EXFOLIATE A LITTLE OR A LOT With 2 speeds, our pedicure tool lets you customize the experience. Clear your callus using our callus shaver
  • GOOD FOR THE PLANET & FOR YOUR FEET Rechargeable to reduce battery waste; Gentler than a manual file
  • SEE WHAT YOU'RE TREATING LED light illuminates skin, so you can see calluses & rough patches clearly
  • SIMPLE TO CLEAN Water-resistant design for quick & easy washing; 2 Grinding Roller Heads + 1 Cleaning Brush included!
Thoughts:::
Summer time is upon us and well truth be told my feet are ugly but I love to wear flip flops. lol. I hate spending a ton of money on getting my nails done at the salon. When I got this, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Not sure what I was expecting. It comes with two heads( i used one on my feet and one on my husbands feet), a brush to clean the heads and a charger. I like how it doesnt take batteries but rather has a wall charger because batteries are also expensive. lol. Anyways. When I tried this on my feet it made a difference in the calluses. My feet are currently peeling due to a micro peel so please excuse the ugliness in the pics. When I used it on my heel it made a nice difference. I would compare this to a pediegg but you dont have to do all the hard work. It does have a light that comes on the moment you start it up so you can really see what you are shaving off so to speak. There are two side buttons that you just push in together at the same time to remove the head. The head itself is coarse but it effective does it job. Overall, I think this is a good product to have at home for your own pedicure station. I did get this at a discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment