Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children DJ Style (Turquoise)

Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children DJ Style (Turquoise)

 

Basics:

  • Universal headphones designed specially with kids in mind - these plug into anything!
  • Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, LeapPad, Nintendo DS and all other electronic devices with a standard headphone jack
  • No more video game noises or phone notifications - these headphones provide peace and quiet for you, while your kids plug in and play
  • Thick, single-side cable that's prepared for heavy use and minimizes tangling
  • Tough, durable plastic construction - designed with kids in mind!

 
 
Thoughts:
 
I got these headphones for my daughter who just started kindergarten. She needed them for school. We have not had them for very long but I am really happy with them. I did not want to spend too much money and I found these for a great price. I was concerned that they would not be any good but they are fantastic. They fit her very well and she can wear them for hours without complaining of discomfort. Now that she no longer needs them for school (since she moved to another school which supplied their own headphones), she uses it at home all the time. This is a huge relief for me as she can watch her shows and movies on her ipad and I don't have to listen to them. I highly recommend these headphones for kids, whether you need them for school or just to have at home. They have a great selection of colors. My daughter chose red. They look great and work great. For the price, you cannot go wrong. They are just as good as more expensive headphones I have purchased in the past. I will update on the condition when we have had it for a little bit longer but I will add that my daughter is a bit of a wild one and she breaks things fast. We have had it for about 2 months and it is still in perfect condition. I have a feeling these will last awhile. Don't waste your money buying expensive headphones. These are just fantastic. And I would buy them again in a heartbeat if/when my wild child breaks hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment