Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Argan Oil Hair

.
 


The Basics
  • ONE INGREDIENT - PURE ARGAN OIL: Pure USDA & ECO Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. There are no additives or fillers whatsoever! Our oil is all natural, USDA certified organic, and unrefined imported directly from Morocco.
  • ►MOISTURIZER FOR VIBRANT SKIN AND HAIR RESTORATION◀ For All Skin and Hair Types. Use with damaged, frizzy, split or brittle hair to revitalise your hair leaving it Soft, Shiny and Revitalised. Use on skin to enrich and keep healthy skin tones. Use on face for moisturizing and hydration leaving your face rejuvenated and vibrant.
  • SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our Pure Argan oil is produced using only the best methods in the industry as our Argan oil is USDA Certified Organic.
  • MULTIPURPOSE: Use with Damaged or Brittle HAIR. Use on SKIN to enrich and keep healthy skin tones. Use on FACE for moisturizing and hydration. Use on NAILS to strengthen and restore color and health.
 
 
My frizzy hair is saved! I no longer have a huge puff ball on my head. No matter what I did for my hair it would always frizz up so I am blown away about how great this works. My hair is smooth, shiny and not at all greasy like I thought it would be. People who see me daily have even noticed a huge difference. I am loving it!
 
Xoxo
Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment