Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Liztech Bluetooth Speaker

Heyy Everyone!!!

Here's a summary of what I liked about the Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone:
- Super easy to pair. No codes needed. :)
- Love the look of this speaker. It is a bit heavy (not suggested to carry it around for a long time) but I love the features of this speaker.
- The buttons include a play/pause button, Forward, backward, Siri function and volume control buttons.
- It delivers great sound quality!
- Love that it has up to 8 hours of battery life.
- There's an included in-line audio jack cord to plug it in the pc/laptop. Play buttons wouldn't work though if plugged in the PC/Laptop.
- I can answer phone calls using this speaker since it has a built-in microphone.
- I can charge it through the USB cable included. Just plug it in my laptop/PC and it'll charge for about 3 hours.
- I can see the battery life in my device next to the bluetooth icon (upper right).
- The Siri function for my iPad works! This is so cool. :)
- There's an on/off button at the back.
 
Bluetooth Speaker


xox
Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment