Tuesday, December 16, 2014

LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector 3.3FT (1M) - Review

Hey All!!

Hope your well. Today I am going to talk about this awesome usb cable

 

Lucky for me, an opportunity became available to provide you with my honest review in exchange for an Apple approved lightning cable by +LIFEGUARD, and since I was actually in the market, it seemed like a perfect match!

Of course I was cynical since this one costs just about the same as the crummy one I got at the drug store, but as soon as I opened the package, I could tell it wasn't the same quality - thankfully!

This cable is made of quality material and I could tell right away that I won't have any faulty connections and it doesn't look like it's going to fail, although I did just get it and have only used it for a day.

The company confirms that this cable is 100% compatable with iOS 8 and will fit the iPhone 6+, 6, 5S, 5C and 5, along with the iPad Mini the Mini 2, the Mini 3, the Air 2, Retina / iPod 7th Generation and 5th Generation, which has all of us covered on our electronic devices. (I have the iPad Mini, the iPhone 6 and the iPod 7th Generation.)

This cable is very light and has a classic white design that matches all of my Apple products. An extra perk is that because the cable is so long, it doesn't clutter up my desk. This lightning cable is from the trusted +LIFEGUARD brand with an excellent guarantee and they provide customer service.
 
xoxox
 
Sia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment