Monday, November 17, 2014

Adeline

Hey Everyone

Today I am going to do a quick recap on this product Adeline Organic Eye Serum

I just started using this serum because I heard rave reviews about it. All the celebrities are talking about serum this and serum that so I figured I may as well give in. My face isn't in terrible condition. As I am getting older I am seeing the dark circles and fine lines. I love that it is all natural with no parabens or terrible chemicals. I apply a little in the morning and find myself having a nice glow already just after a couple of days. It's chalked full of vitamins and minerals so your skin heals nicely and doesn't leave you feeling sticky with residue. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and will be keeping it around for years to come! I am seeing a decrease in the dark circles and my skin never looked better!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Xoxo
Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment