Saturday, November 22, 2014

Joyal Face Serum

Hiya!!

This face serum smells great and left my face feeling silky smooth and soft,... it has a nice, light scent. I love the natural ingredients and lack of harmful chemicals. I used to buy raw honey and honey products from a local beekeeper and some of the top selling products she sold besides the honey itself, was Royal Jelly and Bee Propolis,...she had a hard time keeping it in stock. However you do need to make sure you don't have any allergies to bees or bee produced products before using this.

I won't go over all the included ingredients since other reviewers have already mentioned them, however I will mention how nice this made my skin feel. After washing my face I smoothed some onto my face and let it soak in. It dried fast and it felt light on my face. Since I have somewhat dry skin I followed up with a light moisturizer. This would work well under makeup since it absorbs completely into your skin without leaving any residue.

This is a wonderful face serum that really is good for your skin. It has a pump type dispenser cap which makes it easy to dispense. This has the consistency of hand sanitizer. Being fair skinned and having lived in Southern California my entire life, my skin has received it's share of abuse. This face serum feels great, I look forward to seeing the results after using for a few more weeks.




xoxo
Sia
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment