Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum By Foxbrim

Hey Everyone!!!


Over the last several months, I have been trying out a wide variety of Vitamin C serums with hyaluronic acid. I have had moderate success with these products until I got a chance to try out Hyaluronic Acid Serum by foxbrim

 It has a semi-thick texture to it, and it applies evenly. I paid particular attention to applying it to my forehead, as that is where most of my wrinkles stand out.

After a few days of use, I can state unequivocally that this product is hands down the best I’ve tried so far. You can literally feel the skin tighten after applying it. It is not sticky and absorbs nicely. The competition out there is harsh for this type of product and maybe I’ve jumped the gun early on my review.

However, that is the way it is. Unless someone else comes along and produces a better product, this one will stay at the top of my list.

xoxox
Sia
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment