Saturday, November 22, 2014

Uni Argan Oil

Hey Everyone!!


This is the 3rd brand of Argan Oil I've tried since it became so popular a few years ago.





 I like the way it soaks quickly into my skin. I have very dry skin and sometimes a breakout of eczema on my lower legs during the winter; this is helping immensely when I add a drop or 2 to my Aveeno lotion because lotion alone in the winter cold isn't enough moisturizer for my fish-scale legs. It's good for my dry elbows, too.

I like that the company puts the manufacture date on its bottles, along with the shelf life (which is 36 months).

But I can't get this near my face where I can smell it. It smells like an old stogie cigar, not nutty like the other Argan Oils I've tried. It takes about an hour for the odor to dissipate. If this had a scent more "nutty" than cigar-like, I'd give it a higher rating.

Xoxo

Sia I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment