Saturday, November 22, 2014

Anti Aging Moisture Review

Hello All

I really like this anti aging moisturizer. This is probably one of the best anti aging moisturizer that I have used in a while. The moisturizer comes in an easy to use pump bottle. I apply the moisturizer after using my facial serums. The first time I used it I could smell a hint of peppermint. I checked the ingredients and there is peppermint oil in the moisturizer. I absolutely love the smell of peppermint so I’m happy that it has a light peppermint fragrance. It also invigorates my skin leaving it feeling refreshed. The moisturize quickly absorbs into my skin without leaving an oily residue. This moisturizer is probably one of my favorite anti aging moisturizers. If you’re looking for a good anti aging moisturizer you should definitely consider this one.


Authentic Skincare


xoxo
Sia I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment