Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dr Song

Hey Everyone

I am going to talk about  Dr Song whitening kit is amazing. I have used other things like the strips, other gels, even whitener directly from the Dentist , Dr Song's out performed them all!.


It took about a week , whitening 2 times per day for about 45 minutes each time, for me to really notice a huge improvement. After day 4, I looked in the mirror and said "Wow, this stuff works!"


I love the little brush that comes in the kit, you can put the whitener exactly where it needs to be and then put on the tray.

I highly recommend this product, it has done a great job and far surpassed any other product I have used. Also, the Customer Service cannot be beat, they sent me a intro email with all the instructions and then a follow up email to make sure everything was good. Don't see that kind of service much anymore.

Love this product and will buy again I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

xox
Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment