Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fogless Mirror!! Super Awesome Love it!!!

Hey Everyone,

Today I am going to talk about this AWESOME mirror!!

Fogless Shower Mirror!!

Where has this been all my life? This is the best mirror, granted I don't use it for shaving but I do use it for washing all the makeup off my face in the shower. My husband who uses it for shaving loves it!! says its better than the other mirror that we have.


Pros:
- Nano-technology, fogless feature: I have no idea how this technology works, but they must hide the computer very well. Somehow it prevents it from fogging. It may even be enchanted.
- Easy installation:
- Mounts:
- It hangs in such a way that when I walk into my bathroom, I can actually see it hanging in the shower.

Cons:
- There are none!!


Xoxo

Sia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment