Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Mask

Hey Everyone

Today I will talk about this product
Dead Sea Mud Mask


I received the Dead Sea Mud Mask for Review it retails for $25.95. It's made100% Natural in a 16 oz. jar- more money for your buck. Also I like the fact that's it's made in the USA. Removes excess dirt, oil, grime & dead skin also Improves acne and blemishes Reduces appearance of wrinkles & fine lines. I wash my face first and then applied on my face. At first it felt cool. It started drying up quick then it was easy to wash off my face.As soon as I got this Facial Mask I tried it out on my face.
I love mask in general they always seem to leave the skin feeling reborn and revived. And this one left it feeling pretty clean. It certainly left it "all a'glow"
Didn't really irritate either, Which is always a good thing. I like that this Mask contains A blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Which in turn will nourish and moisturize the skin in the long run. And also purify your skin as well.
And look at the size of this Jar! Nice for those on a budget such as myself.



Xoxo
Sia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment