Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bluetooth Speaker

Hiii


 I forgot how much fun it was listening to music while I showered. This is a great little device, it even works with Pandora...What? I know! There's only one suggestion I would make and that is to make the images on the control buttons a contrasting color because they are hard to see. I mean eventually you'll memorize their positioning, so it's really a non-issue.

Now connecting the device via Bluetooth is super easy. I did however, have a user duh moment with the volume. The device has a low/high volume option by holding down the rewind or fast forward buttons.




xox
Sia I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment