Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Colon Cleanse 1800 Review.

Hey Everyone!!!


 I purchased this product because I thought maybe these pills would help with eliminating toxins that have built up in my colon over the years. The directions say take no more than 3 pills a day, but don't take for more than 7 days in a row. The first 2 days I took 2 pills a day (1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the afternoon) with 8oz of water with each pill but did not notice any changes in how often I went nor the texture of my stools. Because of this, I began taking 3 pills a day (1 with each meal) with 10oz of water with each pill for the next 5 days but still these pills showed no results. There were no effects nor side effects like I never ingested these pills at all. Then I thought that just maybe (since this was my first attempt ever to cleanse my colon) all the stuff that I had built up was too tough to break down in 7 days, so I decided to take it for a few more days with 16oz of water with each pill to see what happens. I had my fingers crossed and to my surprise, when I woke up on the 9th morning, I felt my stomache bubbling and I had the urge to go and when I did, I was amazed. I could not believe I was carrying all that extra weight around for all those years. My temptation to quit was at it's greatest just when I was getting ready to see results but i'm glad I hung in there. Everyone's bodies react to things differently so some people will need a little more time than others. I am happy that now my mission is finally accomplished.

xoxo
Sia


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment