Wednesday, November 12, 2014

BABY DIAPER BAG / STROLLER ORGANIZER REVIEW.

Hey Everyone!!!

My Thoughts

 I've been looking for something like this Stroller Organizer for a while. I just didn't know what exactly to get.
I love how easily this attached to my stroller. The straps just go over the stroller and snap together. My favorite part is how easy they are to adjust.  This just adjusts with a pull and slides to exactly where you need it. IT fit perfectly under the top part of my stroller.

It's actually MORE storage than I need which is rare. But it's nice for when my friends walk with me and I can put their stuff in too because they don't have kids in strollers anymore.


The material is nice and thick and sturdy so it will be durable and not tear or rip. I know I'll get many years of use out of it. It will probably outlive the stroller! There are two pockets on the outside; one that is open and one that snaps shut. There is a zipper pocket inside to hide away and protect things. There are bottle or cup holders on the inside at either end. The top folds over and snaps shut to hold everything in place.

It's so versatile that it should fit any stroller. Those adjustable straps even make it easy to go from one to another without any hassle.


This Stroller Organizer has really made my life so much easier! I have everything I need for the baby within arms reach so I don't have to stop when walking. My items are safe and secure inside so they are still there when I get home!

xoxo
Sia


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment