Monday, November 17, 2014

Erase by Luxurience

Hey Everyone,

Today I am going to just do a quick post on this awesome product!!

I love this microdermabrasion scrub by Luxurience,  This product is made in the USA and FDA certified. It comes in a glass jar; this makes it easy to remove just the right amount to apply to your face , and the instructions are simple and easy to understand.

This rich, non-greasy scrub exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, eliminates blackheads while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While lightening your skin, reducing the appearance of age spots, and stimulate cellular regeneration; Giving a gentle effective refreshing, irresistible glow.

Dead skin cells prevent serums and moisturizers from being absorbed into the skin, so having a good moisturizer may not be enough; it wasn't for me.. And some microdermabrasion treatments cost hundreds of dollars and used to only be available in spas.



When I use this my face feels smooth, soft and super amazing.
I am on my third try of using this product. So Far its working great!!

xoxo
Sia


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment